This is a Guest post written by Kristina. You can visit Kristina’s blog here.
What’s next? You’ve set up your blog, spent hours on SEO, set up a RSS feed and promoted your site through social media. But a vital thing is missing to make your blog popular. Content. But if you’ve spent ages thinking up topics to blog about and you feel like you’ve got a case of writers block. Then here are some blog ideas to get you unstuck.
Blog Post Ideas to Get You Unstuck
1) Lists: People love lists and are often googled so will create more traffic. 10 things not to say to your boss, 5 scariest films, 5 Common Mistakes Every Blogger Should Avoid, 7 Tips To Increase Your Search Engine Ranking, the list is endless and you can find one to suit your niche. Simply pick a random number and start writing.
2) How-to : Is there an immediate need that your blog audience has? Easy-to-follow steps are key to a helpful tutorial and helping readers accomplish tasks. Make sure it fits in with your blogs topic tough.
3) Reviews: One of the most interesting things to write our reviews. You could review :
Make sure you get across a clear point of view about the thing you’re reviewing.
4) Tips: Share your tips with the world. The public love accomplishing things faster, cheaper, better and easier.
If you’re still stuck on ideas to blog about, here are a few topics you could write about:
- Technology that empowers me
- Somebody has to say it
- My children will do it differently
- How schools could use social media
- My gran is on Facebook
- Day Job vs. My passion
- Ten guilty pleasures
- When free is better- when not
Sometimes, when you just can’t think of a subject to write about, turn away from the computer for a while and hope that when you come back your mind has been refreshed.
Do share your tips to get unstuck while writing blog posts?