PayPal is an e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet, according to Wikipedia. Most people use Paypal for their online transactions, since it is very safe and it has lot of features. But there is a problem faced by many Indians. Most of Paypal features will work, only if you have a verified account. For this process you need a credit card. In India, people using credit cards are very less in number.
So the large part of Indians, who don’t have a credit card can’t get their Paypal account’s verified. This post is for those Indians, who are seeking an alternative to Credit card’s for paypal verification. The tutorial is divided into two steps. Follows these steps and get your Paypal account verified without a Credit Card.
Step 1: Creating Virtual Credit Card
- Go to Entropay.Com and Click Sign up. Fill in your account details and move on to the funding details.
- In funding details, type in your debit card (which I hope you have one) details. Now follow the few steps to complete your sign up.
- Once you have signed up for an Entropay account, you can create your Entropay card (Virtual Credit Card). For this you need to deposit $20 dollars from your bank account or debit card. The amount will be loaded into your Entropay card.
- Now your Entropay Card will show up along with the card number, cvv number and expiration dates. Note them down.
Now you have your own credit card (Virtual). So here’s the next step.
Step 2: Verifying your Paypal Account
- Login to your Paypal account, click link debit/credit card and enter the details of the Entropay Card.
- Your card will be charged 1.5 dollars and you will get back the amount within 2 days in your paypal account.
- After 2 days, Login back to your Entropay account, and check recent transactions. In Paypal related transaction, you will see a 4 digit number.
- Use this number for confirming the verification process in your Paypal account. Now you have verified your Paypal account without a Credit card.
If you like this tutorial, give us a thumbs up.
Note: If you still can’t verify your PayPal account using this method, then you can hire me to solve the PayPal Verification problem using the contact us tab in our header.