The following are strategies that could be useful for you to drive traffic to website.
7 Tips To Drive Traffic To Website
1. Provide online how to’s and tutorials:
Since people learn in different ways, provide content in various forms to suit everyone. Some people are verbal, others are visual, and others are kinesthetic. You could provide content in different ways including text, presentations, video, webinars, and podcasts. This is a strategy that I have used to provide weight loss information through my blog which features ediet coupons and weight watchers discounts.
2. Write content for your target markets:
Every business has various market segments, all having their own unique problems and issues which need to be addressed. When developing content for your blog or site, make sure your content addresses the specific needs of each market segment. You need to ask yourself questions such as:
- Who are my clients?
- What are their aspirations and goals?
- What are their issues?
- Do Check: Get Good Content And Get Going
3. Use great headlines:
The headline is a key factor for the effectiveness of the whole article. The following are some types and examples of headlines.
- Get What You Desire (in wealth, health, time, lifestyle and relationships). For example, ‘How to Lose Weight without Exercising’
- History and crystal ball e.g. ‘7 Predictions for Social Media in 2012’
- Fears and problems e.g. ‘Stop Worrying and Start Living’
- Fiction, fact, lies, truth e.g. ‘Internet Marketing – 5 Little Known Secrets’
- How to’s and Tricks e.g. ‘Top 10 Google Tricks’
- Best and Worst e.g. ‘The 8 Best Facebook Applications for Marketing’
4. Use social media to amplify your message:
The main social media channels that you need to consider are:
You could also consider using multiple channels since this amplifies your message further and increases the possibility of it going viral.
5. Build subscriber lists:
Offer different options for people to subscribe to your website, blog or email. They can subscribe for your blog via RSS and for your e-Newsletter via email.
Optimizing your site or blog for search engines will increase your rankings and helps to drive traffic to website. Optimization can either be onsite or offsite. Onsite optimization involves enhancing elements within your site such as keywords and phrases, titles, meta descriptions, website content and coding structure. Offsite optimization involves strategies to improve the search engine ranking of a site. These strategies are not dependent on the site and include link building, forums, press releases, directory submissions, blog commenting, article submissions and engaging in social media channels.
7. Use a professional web design:
If you want to appear professional, you need to have a site which gives your brand a good image.
Author Bio: Charles Mburugu often writes about social media and technology. He also blogs about special coupon and discount offers such as weight watchers discounts and ediet coupons. He is currently writing for a coupon blog that offers weight watchers online promotion codes and ediet promo code.
Just by following these tips, you will able to drive traffic to website for free. If you know any other tips which will would be helpful for driving traffic to website do share it with us, via the comments section below.