Streaming video sites took off in a big way a few years back and became hugely popular but, despite the fact that there were quite a few to choose from, YouTube stood out from all the others because of its simple features and easy-to-navigate interface. It is now, without a doubt, the most popular video website out there with millions of subscribers.
These days, not only is YouTube popular for entertainment purposes, but businesses are now making the most of its popularity by promoting their businesses via YouTube videos which can be informative and entertaining and will keep existing customers up to date while attracting new customers.
Marketing your business using YouTube isn’t enough – there is no point in uploading wonderful advertising videos if you don’t have an audience to view them!
So how do you attract subscribers to your YouTube channel? There are a few tried and tested methods, as follows:
1. Go with who you know! Spread the word amongst your friends and family that you have a new YouTube channel and invite them to come along and view your videos and subscribe. Encourage them to post comments and to pass along the link to others.
2. On your videos page it helps to put up a notice asking people to subscribe to your channel – this will ensure they won’t vanish after viewing just one video. They’ll be alerted each time you post new material.
3. The quality of your videos is very important. If you post amateur, grainy videos you are sure to turn off any potential customers and you will portray your business in a very unprofessional light. Use a quality camcorder and if you don’t have one, borrow one or, better still, organize for someone who knows something about video-making to do it for you.
4. Besides having a professional finish to your videos, be sure that the content is engaging to the viewer. Remember that millions of people pass through YouTube on a daily basis and there are so many videos to choose from, it’s important that you make the effort to keep them focused on your ones! Make your videos entertaining and informative and try to engage their attention so they don’t click off during a dull moment!
5. Make comments on other people’s YouTube videos and include in your comments a link to your own YouTube channel. Ensure you make the comments relevant to the video you’re posting about and try to make the comments interesting. Don’t just post your link without a few words – it’s rude and unprofessional.
6. Purchase YouTube Subscribers. This is the simplest way to get YouTube subscribers. It is a common saying that money can buy anything in this world and for sure money can even get you YouTube subscribers. There are many YouTube brokers available out there with special subscriber packages for different budgets and finding a good package won’t be difficult.
Another trick is to talk to people who are already popular! Popular people on YouTube usually have their own Twitter/Facebook profiles and you can do free people search on them in order to find their profiles instantly.